[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.23.3″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.25″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.27.4″][/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.25″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.27.4″]
Tennessee Titans vs New England Patriots
QB – Tom Brady, I mean what can we say about the goat himself. Playoff Brady going against a Titans defense that is 26th in DVOA. Can’t go wrong with Playoff Brady?
RB- Sony Michel/ James White/ Rex Burkhead– Man this is a complete headache to try to figure out. With the Patriots being favorites, the game sets up well game script wise for
Michelle. At his price, I cannot talk you off playing this man. Just know that he does carry risk
White – With Edelman getting the Adoree Jackson treatment, I think we can see a ton of White. Love it especially in PPR formats like DK.
Rex Burkhead– I would not be shocked if we are sitting here tomorrow saying, “I can’t believe Burkhead scored two touchdowns today”. He isn’t a lock by any means, but he is absolutely in play.
WR’s – Julian Edelman– He has a really tough matchup, but does that mean he still won’t get targets? NOPE. I believe that in PPR formats Julian is a fine play.
Sanu/ Harry– Other two guys that should get some targets. Sanu really hasn’t done much since the trade from Atlanta but he should see a heavy dosage of snaps. So to me he is nothing more than a dart throw
As for N’Keal Harry, his role has expanded and had 7 targets in the loss to Miami last week. If Edelman is somehow kept under lock by Adoree, Harry would be my guess to get a heavy dosage of targets.
Either way Sanu/ Harry GPP plays only.
TE’s- Benjamin Watson/ Matt LaCrosse-Titans are really not great vs this position, but both of these plays are nothing special. If I had to choose one it would be LaCrosse because he offers a higher ceiling.
QB – Ryan Tannehill has shown what QB’s can do when they escape Adam Gase. With game script leading towards Tannehill having to throw the ball often. We could easily see 30 attempts from him. In your lineups that you are stacking the Titans, I believe he is a must. What could create leverage with this play is to find a way to put Henry in the same lineup. I know that seems obvious, but I can’t tell you how many times I see stacks with quarterbacks and no RB’s.
RB – Derrick Henry. Yeah he is expensive, but who cares? With Titans WR’s having tough matchups, we would seem to believe that for the Titans to have any type of chance they are going to have to RUN THE BALL AND OFTEN. We are talking about a player who has shown that he has 200+ yard and 3 touchdown upside.
WR’s – AJ Brown has a really tough matchup and should see some Stephon Gilmore in this game. He is expensive and I really think if you’re playing one lineup I would fade. As for MME, I will have some exposure but not a ton.
Corey Davis – An excellent pivot off of Brown. He is REALLY cheap and if game script stays the way we believe it will stay, Davis should have 6-8 targets easily.
Tajae Sharp– MME ONLY PLAY!
TE – Jonnu Smith is in a great spot, as the patriots struggle to cover the TE position. At his price, I really don’t see how I don’t end up with a ton.
Optimal Plays– Julian Edelman/ Derrick Henry/ Ryan Tannehill/ James White/ Sony Michel/ Jonnu Smith
Secondary plays– N’Keal Henry/ Aj Brown/Mohammad Sanu/ Rex Burkhead / Corey Davis
Examples of perfect lineups from showdowns week 1-11
I always build my lineups based off game script and what I think should happen. Just don’t throw lineups together and hope they stick!
GB/CHI – CPTN ARob / ARod / Cohen / MVS / Graham / Packers D
- PIT/NE – CPTN TB12 / Juju / Edelman / Dorsett / Gostkowski / Burkhead
- HOU/NO – CPTN Nuke / Watson / Thomas / Ginn / Stills / Lutz
- DEN/OAK – CPTN Jacobs / Sanders / Sutton / Williams / Waller / McManus
- CAR/TB – CPTN Godwin / Winston / Moore / Samuel / Olsen / Barber
- PHI/ATL – CPTN Julio / Wentz / Ryan / Ridley / Agholor / Hollins
- CLE/NYJ – CPTN Beckham Jr / Bell / Chubb / Browns D / Seibert / Johnson
- TEN/JAX – CPTN Mariota / Fournette / Minshew / Chark / Jags D / Humphries
- CLE/LAR – CPTN Kupp / Goff / Cooks / Chubb / Zuerlein / Browns D
- CHI/WSH – CPTN Trubisky / Keenum / Richardson / Bears / McLaurin / Gabriel
- PHI/GB – CPTN Howard / Adams / Rodgers / Wentz / Graham / Allison
- DAL/NO – CPTN Thomas / Kamara / Elliott / Cowboys D / Lutz / Saints D
- CIN/PIT – CPTN Conner / Rudolph / Mixon / Johnson / Steelers / Samuels
- LAR/SEA – CPTN Kupp / Wilson / Goff / Carson / Everett
- IND/KC – CPTN Mahomes / Kelce / Brissett / Mack / Colts D / Pringle
- CLE/SF – CPTN Breida / Garoppolo / Kittle / Landry / Coleman / 49ers D
- NYG/NE – CPTN NE D / Brady / Edelman / Tate / White / Bolden
- PIT/SD – CPTN Conner / Rivers / Williams / Henry / Snell / Steelers D
- DET/GB – CPTN Prater / Rodgers / Stafford / Golladay / Kerryon / J Williams
- KC/DEN – CPTN Chiefs D / Hill / Kelce / Sutton / Sanders / Freeman
- PHI/DAL – CPTN Zeke / Prescott / Cooper / Cowboys D / Maher / Goedert
- NYJ/NE – CPTN Pats D / Edelman / Michel / White / Dorsett / Demaryius Thomas
- WSH/MIN – CPTN Cook / Diggs / Vikings D / Peterson / Bailey / Hopkins
- GB/KC – CPTN Jones / Rodgers / Moore / J Williams / Hardman / D Williams
- MIA/PIT – CPTN Juju / Conner / Fitz / Johnson / Boswell / Hurns
- ARI/SF – CPTN Drake / Jimmy G / Kyler / Kittle / Sanders / Isabella
- NE/BAL – CPTN Edelman / Lamar / Ingram / White / Sanu / Boyle
- DAL/NYG – CPTN Dak / Cooper / Jones / Cowboys D / Witten / Maher
- LAC/OAK – CPTN MG3 / Rivers / Jacobs / Allen / Ekeler / Raiders
- MIN/DAL – CPTN Cobb / Cook / Dak / Cooper / Rudolph / Irv Smith
- SEA/SF – CPTN Carson / Wilson / Jimmy G / 49ers / Deebo / Hollister